Monday, April 25, 2011

Accessory for my BlackBerry Torch 9800: BlackBerry Music Gateway



I have started to purchase a few accessories for my BlackBerry Torch 9800, and they each do something uniquely different, but most importantly add value to my Blackberry (and mobilised) experience.

The BlackBerry Music Gateway's concept is a simple and straight forward concept: it literally acts as a bluetooth gateway from your BlackBerry to your home stereo system (the Music Gateway is plugged into my home sound system via a 3.5mm jack.

So you ask.....enhances my mobilised experience?

Correct, as it means I can keep my music on my 32g micro SD card in my BlackBerry Torch, but access the songs at home when I need to.....or take the Music Gateway with me, and plug it into any sound system, anywhere.

Oh, and yes, the BlackBerry logo is pretty cool too!

No comments:

Post a Comment