Thursday, December 9, 2010

Accessory for the BlackBerry Torch 9800

Now this wasn't strictly purchased for the Torch. Originally, it was intended for a new BlackBerry Bold 9780, but as discussed here previously, I went the directional change of the BlackBerry Torch 9800.

What is it? Well, it's called a SmrtWallet and in a nutshell, it combines the functionality and practicality of a wallet (for your cards and cash) and a protective case for your BlackBerry. Let's face it, if your wallet was attached to your BlackBerry, would you ever forget your wallet? I think not :) Genius!

It was a tad tight when I first tried it (in fact it used to pull my Bold 9700's battery cover off when removing the BlackBerry from the SmrtWallet), and in fact I thought the Torch wouldn't fit easily. But there is a fix...

I left my Bold 9700 in the SmrtWallet for a few weeks (I was by then using the Torch, so the Bold had become a spare), and it simply stretched the SmrtWallet. The Torch now fits (albeit it snugly). Brilliant!

And so there you have it....

No comments:

Post a Comment