Monday, April 25, 2011

Accessory for my BlackBerry Torch 9800: Omi portable external speaker system




It may be known that I have a Blueant Bluetooth S1 Stereo Speaker (including sub woofer) which gets good use at the various parties/bar-b-ques we hold.

As it may also be known, I also take regular flights to our Melbourne office, and needed a music solution for the apartment I live in two weeks every month, and not wanting to lug around the fairly heavy Blueant unit.

So then I came across the Omi portable external speaker system, and as you can see from the photos, it is quite small, but does pack a punch.

The things I like about the device:

  • Small in size
  • Packs a rechargable battery (will run for up to 6 hours on a charge)
  • Plugs directly into your BlackBerry headset socket
  • Charges via a mini USB cable from your Laptop
  • It expands for use
  • Lift its top lid for better punchier base sound
So there you have it....and seriously, for its size, the sound is to be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment