Wednesday, December 25, 2013

As 2013 rushes to its inevitable conclusion, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a safe and relaxing one.
 
It's been a busy year, and like you, I haven't been sitting still:
·         I've travelled (Fiji, India, South Africa and Singapore): saw amazing places and met some really interesting people (isn't that what travel is all about?)
·         Stage 2 of our home renovations was completed (on time and on budget), and the Studio has proven to be invaluable for what came next.
·         I changed career paths, and left Priority Management (on good terms), and joined SAFE Asbestos Management, as the Business Development Manager (the office will be closed from Monday 23rd December and reopening Monday 6th January).
·         Rahi was welcomed as the newest member of our family. Rahi (whose name is Indian for traveller) is a 14 week old Tri Coloured Beagle.
 
I’m looking forward to sitting down and reflecting on what I have achieved during 2013, who I have had the pleasure of meeting throughout the year, and what I personally and professionally seek for 2014.
 
Thank you for adding to my interesting year, and I hope I have done the same for you. Take this time to relax, recharge, reflect and plan for a fabulous 2014. Be safe.
 
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment